Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Letter to my Lady

Life, for me was never so beautiful before I met her.People say I am lucky to have found her.They say she is your Good Luck charm. I don't know about it but love for me has always been her innocent eyes,her presence, which is so wonderful.I see a ray of hope when I see her.Oh! and I truly have a propensity of getting attracted to her so easily.I am bowled over, again and again and again and i don't know how many times by her simplicity.We don't have a party when something good happens.Its just a silent gaze at each other n then the feeling of appreciation for each other.Love I must say is the most beautiful thing that I have come across in my life.Love's quintessence must have been different for different people, but for me It has always been her name. What I do remember now is the countless, sleepless nights in her rememberance.But it was all worth it.Suddenly someday you wake up from a day dream and you realise what if you had never said that You Love someone so deeply and madly that you may go insane if you don't find her by your side.Love is the cure for most diseases, but if you don't find Love or the disease, the remedy is superfluous.Isn't it?To quote a few lines from Lakshya for you :"Kitni baatein yaad aati hain .. Tasveer aisi ban jaati hai .. Main kaise inhe bhuloon ... Dil ko kya samjhaun... "


Who would say looking at me that I do love her, but you know what! You are the only one who rules my heart, who makes me a kid, who prepares me for the worst,who gives me the strength to punch life hard on its face and say I don't care how hard life comes on me .. I will always fight back.Its been exactly 10 years since I met you and the day I fell in love with you my queen and thereafter there has been no turning back.Life's hardrock and I will rock it the way I want to.This one's dedicated to you all the way from my heart .



Yours truly --- Harsha

2 comments:

  1. Nice Way to xpress your love dude on completin 10 years vthout many problems..... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am bowled over bro.. with your vivid expressions of love.. They say you are lucky but I say she is also lucky to have you. Its a two way street..

    ReplyDelete